IMC Vancouver 2010: The Line-up!August 16th, 2010 | Posted by in Events | Online Marketing | Recommendation | SEO | Social Media | Usability
With just over a month away, IMC Vancouver 2010 is just finalizing the last speakers/presenters. The event seems to be forming as an IMC highlight event with its “crazy strong” line-up including a keynote address from illustrious Guy Kawasaki. IMC reports the keynote and focus of the conference will be “Simple Marketing”.
No doubt borrowing from his Apple years, Kawasaki will be discussing the importance of simplificiation while the conference will aim to teach participants practical solutions to increase traffic and use simplistic tools to create effective results.
Other notable presenters include:
- IIMA’s own President John Hossack (VKI Studios , @VKIStudios), Vice-President James Richardson (Engine Digital, @jsrichardson) and Director Ean Jackson (21st century sales, @eanjackson).
- Also from the Engine Digital family, Partner and Co-Creative Director Stephen Beck (@mrstephenbeck).
- Former Digg’s bizdev Brian Wong (Kiip, @brian_wong).
- My UBC Analytics tutor from Seattle, Anil Batra (Pop, @anilbatra) [Side note: Nice website!]
- Local notables Nathalie Baudoin (MEC) and Peter Hrabinsky (AntarticaDigital).
- Just back from presenting at SES Chris Goward (Widderfunnel, @chrisgoward).
- And last but not least, do not miss seasoned m-technology leader Matthew Snyder (ADObjects,Inc).
IMC will also be celebrating its 10 year anniversary dinner September 23rd.
Don’t miss this show! Get tickets to IMC Vancouver 2010!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.